Tue, Sep 14|
CIO Roundtable Discussion
Join us as we discuss the biggest issues you face in engaging/managing the long-term customer relationship. Going beyond the purchase to retain customers and unify the customer experience and data, knowledge and information is disbursed everywhere and often hidden in silos.
Time & Location
Sep 14, 2021, 1:15 PM – 2:00 PM
About The Event
Data and analytics leaders have been thrust into the forefront of decision making for the current and future states of their organizations. Faced with the intensifying pressure of accelerated data collection and insights, CDOs are challenged with the dynamic tension between data speed and quality.
In this session, we'll discuss:
· The role and evolution of data nerve centers to meet the real-time data needs of the business
· Approaches to balancing data speed, data quality and data governance
· Adopting a data-driven culture
1. How are you and your organization evolving data nerve centers to meet real-time data needs?
2. What are some approaches you and the business are taking to balance data speed, quality and governance?
3. How are you adopting a data-driven culture within your organization?