Wed, Sep 15|
CIO Roundtable Discussion
With the shift to cloud and cloud-native platforms, the velocity of changes in an organization has increased significantly. Security teams must maintain a least-privilege policy throughout the continuous changes, reducing the attack surface and enabling continuous compliance.
Time & Location
Sep 15, 2021, 1:15 PM – 2:00 PM
About The Event
Data and analytics leaders have been thrust into the forefront of decision making for the current and future states of their organizations. Faced with the intensifying pressure of accelerated data collection and insights, CDOs are challenged with the dynamic tension between data speed and quality.
In this session, we'll discuss:
· The role and evolution of data nerve centers to meet the real-time data needs of the business
· Approaches to balancing data speed, data quality and data governance
· Adopting a data-driven culture
1. How are you and your organization evolving data nerve centers to meet real-time data needs?
2. What are some approaches you and the business are taking to balance data speed, quality and governance?
3. How are you adopting a data-driven culture within your organization?