Tue, Apr 12|
Boost your digital transformation initiatives to new heights with a two-day conference designed for business and IT leaders
Time & Location
Apr 12, 6:00 PM EDT – Apr 14, 4:00 PM EDT
Merritt Island, Space Commerce Way, Merritt Island, FL 32953, USA
About The Event
The Digital CxO Summit
Accomodations can be seen here https://www.techstrongevents.com/digital-cxo-conference/accommodations
You are invited to join a very exclusive event designed specifically for Digital CxO’s
- Two-day event being held at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
- As an attendee, you will enjoy certain exclusive benefits:
- You will receive recognition as an industry leader
- You will hear from peers and industry thought leaders who are facing and overcoming the same challenges that you face in your organization
- Exchange experiences and ideas with your peers
- Your feedback will be used to guide the development of exclusive content and programs
The Digital CxO Values:
- Trust: We recognize that trust plays a big part in the success of the Digital CxO membership, which means that members are willing to open up, and be honest about their experiences and challenges. Creating a trusting environment is the key to ensuring that all parties can benefit from the invaluable advice that those who have lived through similar experiences can provide.
- Experience: Contributions from CxOs ensures that our content is meaningful, relevant and impactful
- Simplicity: We make staying informed easy with a user experience designed for busy CxO’s like yourself.
Our Vision: Modern business needs a new breed of tech leaders – The Digital CxO
In a digital world, where technology becomes the core foundation of business, an organization’s success depends on whether the CIO can move from being a functional to a strategic business leader. New technologies have been at the center of trends that have reshaped the competitive landscape and disrupted business models. For this reason, companies need to think ‘tech’ first and technology needs to drive the business. As a result, all C-level executives need to leverage technology to create value for the business. This new breed of CxO’s don’t simply implement technology, but rather transform the business through technology.