Thu, Apr 22|
Join us as we discuss how organizations must clamp down on their operating costs as they: • migrate legacy systems to the cloud, • fulfill pre-COVID digital transformation initiatives, or • dramatically improve performance of applications that are succumbing to today's online performance demands
Time & Location
Apr 22, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
About The Event
Couchbase Cloud is the award-winning NoSQL database-as-a-service (DBaaS). It is designed to deliver very high performance in an era when IT organizations must clamp down their operating costs as they:
- migrate legacy systems to the cloud,
- fulfill pre-COVID digital transformation initiatives, or
- dramatically improve performance of applications that are succumbing to today's online performance demands.
This is a fully-managed and automated deployment of clusters of Couchbase--the versatile, yet scalable NoSQL platform, that provides:
- the in-memory performance of key-value stores,
- the schema-optional flexibility of JSON-based document systems,
- the familiarity of SQL queries and constructs,
- the convenient robustness of full-text search,
- the dependability of distributed ACID transactions,
- the tunable performance of multidimensional scaling,
- and the eyes-closed simplicity of
- auto-sharding and data rebalancing,
- cross-datacenter replication, and
- omniscient oversight through a single control console.
It's a lot in one package.
Couchbase Cloud supports the emerging best practice of "In-VPC" deployment which allows customers to control where and how the data they own is secured, while they also control the timing, sizing, and support levels applied to their deployment.
Couchbase Cloud has nothing to hide. It can even be purchased through the AWS Marketplace and included in your AWS billing, so you see a detailed accounting of where your money goes.
This is the secret to Couchbase Cloud's low TCO formula in a nutshell:
- versatility for developers,
- killer performance for architects,
- configuration control for DevOps, and
- transparent policies for the CFO.
Join Scott Anderson, SVP of Product Management and Business Operations from Couchbaseas he walks this talk.