Oracle CHRO Virtual Luncheon East
Time & Location
About The Event
Workforce planning has jumped the line and landed in a front row seat as organizations have navigated business disruptions over the last 12 months. CHROs have been stewarding their organizations through the turmoil and now need to ensure they have the talent they need to deliver business results.
About the Event
Leaders have been thrust into the forefront of workforce planning for the current and future states of their organizations. Faced with the intensifying pressure of business disruption that requires insight to the workforce, critical decisions are being made as leaders work to leverage associate data to inform business decisions.
In this session, we'll discuss:
· Creating a workforce strategy
· Aligning associate data to business strategy; driving workforce recommendations
· Implementation and governance
- Who is responsible for workforce planning in your organization?
- How does your HR organization plan for future business scenarios such as mergers & acquisitions, or rapid growth/contraction?
- How do you fill in talent gaps to plan for your workforce of the future?
- How long does it take to secure data on your workforce to effectively plan?